The place i want to visit

            The place I want to visit is outer space. I want to see how things are in outer space, see planets, moons, sun and stars. In outer space is very dark and silent, but you can see things that you couldn’t see before. Maybe you can see on the internet or in books , how planets, moon, stars, and sun look. And when you go to outer space you can see all that directly. But it takes strong courage to go into space. I can't imagine when I go into space I will float and see a dark scene. And in my opinion the astronauts are great, a job dreamed of by a few people but only chosen people can go into space.
   
           When you go to space, you will experience changes in your lifestyle. Such as changes in bowel patterns, diet and sleep patterns. Because there is no gravity in space to burp, space scientists tend to experience what is called "wet burping.". This wet burp will come out of the body through a number of liquids, because there is no gravity which also affects the stomach's condition. Therefore, the International Space Station does not provide carbonated drinks. so it's not easy to be in space, because of the difference between life on earth and life in outer space.


The photo above you can see when you go to space. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The best place i have ever been

Manusia dan Tanggung Jawab